Thursday, August 9, 2012

Baby's First Trip to the County Fair

In my family the county fair is a fun summer tradition. The fun exhibits, smells of fried dough and adorable farm animals always give us something to look forward to. This year was extra meaningful because it meant Julianna got to experience the fun for the first time. Here are some of my favorite pictures of this year's trip to the  county fair.

                         Grammy is showing Julianna how fun merry-go-rounds can be.



                                      Eric is enjoying the fair's legendary kettle corn.

                                         Julianna sees a cow for the first time.

                                        Julianna is making friends with barnyard critters.

Julianna loves her stuffed bunnies and any picture books that feature rabbits. Imagine her excitement when she got to pet a real live rabbit.

                                                         A close up of the rabbit.


                                                         Being silly with Grandpa.





                                    Here I am introducing Julianna to Mr. Ed.

Julianna just might have mommy's horse crazy gene. Hmm....mother/ daughter riding lessons might be in the future.







2 comments:

  1. How fun would horse lessons be! :) When did you guys go to the fair? Half of us are practically living there right now, as Rachel, Joshua, Grace, James, and Zachary all have sheep in 4H. They have to be there all day through the end of the fair! We love the Clark County fair, though, it's so fun and family-friendly... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm still hoping she loves horses as much as I do. I used to enjoy horse back riding and want to relive some good memories from growing up. We went there Wednesday evening so my parents could come with us. I wish I knew that your family was doing 4H. I would've loved to see you guys! :(

    ReplyDelete