Saturday, June 9, 2012

Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it.

Today Julianna and I took a stroll into a nearby thrift shop. This weeks treasure hunt left us with: a Care Bears DVD, a white pillow case and a brand new set of Bible stories for babies. I thought that the Care Bear DVD would be perfect for Julianna's upcoming Care Bear birthday party. As for the pillowcase, I figured it would be perfect for the backing of a counted cross-stitch bib I recently completed. For 49 cents you can't go wrong when the cost of fabric is costly. While I'm pleased with this week's bargains, I think the Bible stories remain the greatest treasure. For only $3.99 Julianna can learn about Jesus's mission, God's plan and the Bible heroes. It's never too early to start training a child about having Godly character, and I believe these books will serve as valuable learning tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment